HE BLACKMAILED MY LITTLE MIND AND SLEPT WITH ME (PART 2)

.......continued

One day He caught me and Daniel stealing out of the the orange juice that was reserved for Daniel's father. He scolded the both of us and then called me aside and threatened to tell my mother as soon as she got back home. I knew what this meant; my mum had zero tolerance for stealing so she was going to beat the living hell out of me and ban me from going to Daniel's flat.I began pleading with him immediately and after much pleading, he asked me to come the next day for my punishment; little did I know what was about to befall me. 

I came the next day by 10am just as he had asked me to. My mum had gone to work while Daniel and his mum had gone for a burial so it was just the both of us left in the compound. 

On my arrival, he led me into his room. He then told me that he had issues with his d*ck and a doctor had advised him to get a little girl to massage his dick with her mouth and pussy. I was confused; I hadn't received any sex education, all my mother had told me was that sex was a sin. 

Summarily, he made me give him a blowjob and eventually filled my mouth with his sperm. It was a very nasty experience. I was so irritated that I started crying and begging to leave but he kept threatening to call my mum and report me if I didn't do as he said so I was compelled to continue. 

As he penetrated me I screamed in pain and begged him to stop but he kept shuning me and asking me to bear it. I was in great pain and confusion as I didn't understand what he was doing. I just kept crying and groaning through out.

When he was done he asked me to go have my bath as I was bleeding. I remember standing up and staggering towards the door where I fell and past out.

I opened my eyes and for a moment, it was as if my memory has vanished. I tried to move but I felt this pain all over my body which made me groan. I looked up and realized that I was on drip in a hospital. Fresh tears ran down my cheeks as my mother rushed to me and hugged me, after noticing I had woken up. He eyes were swollen as she had been crying.

"What happened? What have you done?" She asked in so much anxiety and pain in her voice as she kept sobbing.

I could hear Daniel's mother's voice at the background telling her to calm down and warning her to heed the doctors advice and allow me to rest as I was still very weak.

 Just then, it all came back to me; the whole incidence. I began to cry and scream uncontrollably. The nurses rushed in and tried to calm me down but to no avail. I narrated the whole incidence to them almidst tears. I could feel the pain in my mother's heart as she fell to the ground and began to cry.

"That boy has killed me, that boy has finished me", she groaned as she kept rolling on the ground in tears. I didn't see Daniel but I knew he must have been aware of what happened.

"Where is that Devil that did this to my daughter?", sreamed my mother at Daniel's mother when she finally managed to put herself together. Daniel's mother response broke my mother's spirit and only added pepper to her grave wound

to be continued........

Comments

  1. the advantages of sexual education cannot be overemphasized but the dangers of putting out such an information or knowledge is often the set back parents and elders face. well told story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER CAMPUS STORY

MY ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE AS A BLOGGER

GIVE BACK