HE BLACKMAILED MY LITTLE MIND AND SLEPT WITH ME (PART 1)


It was a cheap blackmail. I still feel cold and bitter whenever I remember that traumatizing experience.  It wish I could resurrect him from his grave and give him all the slap and bites and beating I could. Just maybe it will make me feel better.
I was 7 years old, just 7 years old. I wish I had known better. 
My mum was a disciplinarian, a "do-as-I-say" freak. My dad was long gone; I never even got a chance to see what he looked like. I remember suitors coming to my mum but she chose to remain a faithful wife to a dead man. God knows I needed a dad at that time and in tears, I still wish I had one.
I had no siblings, so I made friends with Daniel, our next door neighbour's only child. For some weird reasons, I always got more attracted to the opposite sex; I always preferred their company to that of my fellow girls. So when Daniel and his parents moved in, we immediately developed this chemistry as children plus his mum loved me especially because I had a striking resemblance with her late mum, so I was always welcomed to their flat.
I grew distant from my mum because she always beat me everytime I did something wrong and was just too strict,  never bending her rules. In such times, I took solace in running to Daniel and telling him everything that had transpired anytime my mum and I had a fight. In turn, he would always console me and share his fresh orange juice which his mother made, with me. That juice was like a medicine that always calmed me down and dried my tears. It all made me more and more attached to Daniel and he in turn loved me. 
Daniel and his parents had this "houseboy" who lived with them. He was also very nice to me and at different times told me, he wanted to be my best  friend. But I really didn't like this guy because he was ugly. He had a big nose, rough skin and one of his ears was deformed. I kept trying to avoid him till one day he finally got the chance to get what he wanted.
to be continued........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER CAMPUS STORY

MY ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE AS A BLOGGER

GIVE BACK