EXCHANGE THE HATRED


I was once staring at someone that hurt me badly recently with so much hatred and spite, trying to figure out the best way to get back at her. Just then a quiet voice whispered so silently:

"Exchange the hatred with love"

At that point, it felt more easier to love the devil cause I really hated this person but then I realized deep down there was still a chance that I could love her as much as I hated her.

Over the time I've come to understand that love is indeed a virtue and its something deeper than we can actually comprehend. For me, to love is actually one of the most difficult things I've had to do especially when it comes to loving people that seem so unlovable. But one thing I've also come to realise is that love is one of the sweetest and most tender feelings that gives this strange peace of mind once you are able to let it penetrate that heart made of rock and iron.

The truth is love itself solves a whole lot of problems, it conquers anger, bitterness and unforgiveness.

Indeed learning to love regardless can really be a long and hard process especially when your heart has been constantly flood with so much anger and bitterness. But once you are able, that love cleanses your heart and mind because bitterness is so toxic. It gives you this undescribable inner peace and happiness which gives you this glow brings out the inner and outer beauty in you. I brings out this joy you never knew you had in there.

So it time to look at those enemies and say to to yourself

"Its time give up this hatred and give love a chance"

Even if this love is never returned, keep loving regardless. Remember loving them is to your own benefit still. So the next time someone hurts you so badly, never forget to realise that there is still a chance to love in the midst of all the anger and bitterness. Let love control your reactions and the way you handle such situation. The truth is, if you give love a chance, it just might turn the whole situation around for your own good.

In a nutshell, love, love and love regardless and don't forget that there are millions and one lessons to learn from love and you can only discover them by being open-minded and letting love conquer all the hurt. So rather than you killing yourself with hurt, kill the hurt with love

Thank you so much for reading this post and I leave you with this quote:

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."

-Martin Lurther King Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER CAMPUS STORY

MY ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE AS A BLOGGER

GIVE BACK